For some people, it’s all about the Dinner. Lobster or chicken salad, a slice of homemade pie, coleslaw, roll and beverage are all included in the dinner. There is also a hot dog stand with real Maine red dogs, chips, drinks, coffee and baked goods.
For some people, it’s about a summer day on an coastal island, with a quaint village, miles of walking trails along a scenic shoreline, and a view of Acadia in the distance.
And there are plenty of other things going on at the Festival, including:
- “All the Road We Got” Race (almost a 5K)
- Raffle of items donated by local businesses and island residents
- Art Silent Auction
- Frenchboro Historical Society and Museum Shop
- Live Music By: Sassafras Stomp
- Festive visit with old and new friends